Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beach Volleyball

I was at the beach in Aptos today. I saw an asshole  there. How do I know she was an asshole? Well to start, she had one of those real cute little dogs that seem like a great idea at the breeders science lab. Then when you get them home and they bark every time a toilet flushes.  If these dogs have any actual cuteness after that, it evaporates immediately when they growl at the preschooler riding a Razor Scooter.

FYI Little Dog OWNER: Your neighbors hate you but hide behind there fake smiles and pointless neighbor conversations about the weather while you stroll out with the little fucker. This, the same little fucker who burned a big "SUCK IT" in dog piss on your side lawn. Don't fool yourself, the dog sucks.

Anyway, I watched this woman stroll across the beach, towards the exit stairs with her little terror.  About 25 feet before the stairs, in the sand volley ball courts, the dog commenced on a very concentrated squat pose. The owner did nothing to deter her. The dog finished and ran on. As I watched the lady get closer to the crime pile, I thought she was heading to cleanup the mess with the bag in her hand.  Nope. She just walked passed the pile of dog shit in the beach volleyball court. Turns out the bag I saw, was a fancy designer lipstick and cell phone carrying case. She just trudged on up the stairs with the little dog and went and got in her Lexus. She did manage to take the time to wipe the sand off of her dogs feet though. THANK GOD. I would hate to think if that Lexus got any sand in it.  I really hope that dog vomited on the way home.

No comments: