Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The 19th Wife

Sometimes I wonder how sitting down and watching the Life Time for Women Channel happens.  The night before last was one of those LTW nights.

The kids had gone to bed and I was on the phone with my Dad talking about guy stuff. Sensing I was preoccupied my wife quickly grabbed the remote and changed the channel to Life Time for Women.  It happened so quickly I didn't even notice. Well I sat there talking and watching, not really aware that I was watching the most WHACK TV movie ever made. (Actually come to think of it, all LTW movies are whack.)  Anyway, after I hung up the phone I realized that I was hooked to the story.  I didn't even know the name or anything about it.  All I knew at the point I hung up the phone was:

-A polygamist man had been killed, his Mormon Fundamentalist wife was to blame and living in Jail.
-The exiled "badboy" Mormon son of Fundamentalist wife was in town to save her.
-The Fundamentalist Police man's wife was in love with the "badboy"

I really tried to leave and go to bed, but it just got creepier and creepier. It was a train wreck of a show with no happy ending. I totally recommend it. Here is a link to The 19th Wife:

The 19th Wife

And yes... it's nice to blame my wife for I show I probably would have watched without her.

No comments: