Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Toe Nail

I ripped a muscle in my upper back and so.....



For the last 2 weeks I have been on my back like a hooker working overtime. I am finally up walking and sitting and drinking the memory of orange julius

(ACTUAL THAT SHIT IS NASTY. WHo the fuck mixes milk, ice cream vanilla and orange juice and sells it to kids at the mall? And the CIA said Pablo Escobar was bad)

I am getting grey and old. First my arm was numb. Then craig texted me while he was drinking ice cream with bong water.

Ya you bet bud.

When you are stuck and can't move like a one legged pigeon sucking in exhaust fumes while eating smashed french fries in a Fast Food Parking lot, you store a lot of creative energy. Whenever you can't function normal, it's because you haven't been normal to begin with. Fuck it. I cut the toe nail and it will grow back. Just one cave man cycle of many.

No comments: