Thursday, September 22, 2011

Adam DeWolfe: Canadian Surfer/Photographer/Film Maker



The more I have been reading about Canada, the more I realize that there is a thriving surf scene up there. Today I ran across the name Adam DeWolfe. His photography is intense. I particularly like the wave images on his site. There is no doubt he spends a lot of time taking some sets on the head! From the pictures on his site I was pushed into Vimeo where the GotSurf.ca crew popped up. DeWolfe has a bunch of flicks up there, but there are two really show and interesting Surf life in Victoria, British Columbia. See them below.

Please check out his stuff at:
http://vimeo.com/gotsurf

A little bio on him can be found here:

Adam DeWolfe Bio At Club of the Waves



Here are 2 little videos on Surfing up off Vancouver Island.


The Surf Cabin from GotSurf.ca on Vimeo.



Sparkles from GotSurf.ca on Vimeo.

No comments: