Friday, December 4, 2009

Today I am fat

I woke up at 4 again to the cat. Why does our cat want to wake me up to tell me he has a full dish of cat food?  Cats are strange beasts. They act so smart but then do REALLY REALLY stupid things.  I wonder if they are really as smart as we humans would like to believe. 


So the house still has not sold. I think it's been about a month now.  Things are getting pretty tight financially. The Ford Escape broke down on our way back from Chico last weekend. We were on Bayliss Blue Gum Road and Kim had to pull into some farmer's driveway when the car lost it's power.




We called the AAA and they came and got the car. Fortunately I drove my truck as well, so we loaded the items from the Escape into the truck. Chris came to pick up Kim and Elisa.



Kim was stranded in Chico for another 2 days with the kids. I came home to work and heard the stories of children projectile vomiting on my brothers sofa via text and face book. YAY!!!

Kim is back now but she had to leave $651.34 at the Dealership. Sucka!!

 

No comments: