Sunday, December 6, 2009

Open House 6

Today...More open house, it is a pain in the butt. Don't ever sell your house. It takes way tooooooo long. The weather man is saying snow and rain. I am sayin tears and pain. We need to find a place to take the kids and run them. Fortunately we have been keeping the house fairly clean so we don't have to spend hours getting ready to show the house to strangers.




I am still worried about what I am going to do about my 50 gallon fish tank.  If I have to get rid of it we will be kissing a couple grand down the drain. Yeeeeee Ha!

  




Other fun things...We are paying for gardeners and house cleaning. We can't afford them. Every month that goes is a month of expenses that are eating into our net sale. In essence, we are using the house has a credit card.

We Ended up and the Discovery Museum in San Jose




No comments: