Friday, May 29, 2009

Kev Bachelors Installment 1


Kevin Thompson looking to the Future


9:30am-------Just spoke with Matt. They are driving to the Sheo Fest in Tahoe for the Kev's bachelors party. He is driving Peepers the Level 12 Dawrf. Hangin Large

10:56am---------Jonty tells me: " i guess....Me and cr rollin in his rig, kind of scared.. " (By the way, Jonty should be scared. Murphy is organizing this trip. It will not be mellow. Hope you brought the spare liver!)

11:31am -----Aaron texts Craig: Take lots of pictures and send them to me. I am bummed that I wont' be there.

1:08pm-----Craig Responds to text; I am too, lots especially of my sweaty sack.

4:02pm----Aaron Texts: "r u drinking?" Craig Responds: Driving trew Sac Beer in 1.5 Hours

9:23PM----Aaron Texts: "How is the Judy?" Matt Responds: "Out of Air......Somebody boned her Dry.....Yuck!"


No comments: